We offer a range of transactional accounts to suit the specific needs of our customers.
The EasyCard is a simple-to-use transactional account designed for personal day-to-day needs.
- Available to customers aged between 25 to 54 years
- Minimum opening deposit - $10
- Minimum operating balance - Nil
The EasyGo Account will suit those who perform a small number of transactions, as it helps you manage your bank account fees.
- This account is available to customers aged over 18 years
- Only pay for those transactions you perform
- No monthly service fees
For a low monthly service fee, enjoy unlimited free electronic transactions on ATMs, BSP Online Plus including the BSP Online App and SMS Banking.
- This account is available to customers over 18 years of age
- Free electronic transactions on ATMs, SMS Banking
- Free access to BSP Online Plus including BSP Online App
This account provides you with the convenience of making purchases and payments via cheques and electronic channels.
- Offers the convenience of issuing cheques for payments
- Accessibility to overdraft facility
- Convenient access to your account via multiple electronic channels
At Bank South Pacific we understand how tough it is for young adults starting out in life and becoming financially independent.
- An easy-to-use, low-cost tansactional account
- Designed for students, school leavers and young working-adults.
- Upon turning 18, automatically migrate from MoneyZONE to the TranXact account
The perfect account for under 18 year olds
- MoneyZONE is an electronic savings account especially designed for children.
- It provides you with regular statements to help you keep track of your savings.
- You will also be issued with a transaction booklet to help you record and keep track of all your transactions.