Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to Manager Treasury Sales and based at Level 3 BSP Life Centre, Suva.
The Treasury Sales Officer will be responsible for assisting in growing BSPs FX customer base and managing the FX and Money Market Operations.
1. Deliver FX solutions to treasury clients to effectively meet their needs.
2. Manage and maintain Treasury clients through continuous monitoring and assessment of the existing portfolio ensuring excellent customer service delivery.
3. Review portfolio trends in conjunction with the General Manager Treasury with the view to maximising profitability and identifying new growth opportunities.
4. Comply with Treasury Policies and Procedures and act within delegated authorities.
5. Effectively operate the Interbank desk by understanding the Money Market desk and FX Trading desk.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in Accounting/Economics, Banking and Finance.
• At least 3 years banking experience.
• Intermediate skills in trading room dealing in domestic and foreign exchange market.
• Australian Financial Markets accreditation would be an advantage.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all applicants must demonstrate that they have received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine or provide the necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This will be an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 9 September 2022. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.