Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Head of Commercial and based at Level 3 BSP Life Centre, Suva.
The incumbent will be responsible for the acquisition of new commercial banking clients and the expansion/ retention of existing relationships ensuring the needs of the customer and the Bank are consistently met.
1. Manage a portfolio of customers, grow value through cross selling and ensure that excellent customer satisfaction levels are constantly maintained.
2. Develop and implement effective plans to grow lending and deposit volumes to achieve the assigned business growth targets.
3. Present lending applications in accordance with BSP’s Lending Policies.
4. Ensure that credit analysis is of high standard that meets requirements for review and approval of credit.
5. Build a sound relationship with customers by having a good understanding of their businesses.
6. Effectively manage and resolve customer complaints.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in Finance or Economics.
• At least 5 years’ experience in commercial lending.
• Proven Relationship Management experience.
• Sound understanding of Credit Processes, Consumer Credit Act and other Financial Services legislation, standards and best practises.
• Ability to think and work strategically using initiative and taking ownership.
• Professional and target oriented with ability to work with little supervision and meet strict deadlines.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 17 March 2023. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.
There are currently no available vacancies!