Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced person for the above position reporting to the Finance Manager and based in Suva.
Provide a high level of customer service and administrative support.
1. As the first point of contact, provide a positive impression with personalised service for walk-in and phone customers.
2. Understand and attend to a wide range of customer needs, identify complex challenges and escalate accordingly.
3. Effectively coordinate daily office administration affairs, front office and customer care.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
1. Tertiary qualification in the field of Business Studies.
2. At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in the Finance industry would be an advantage.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all applicants must demonstrate that they have received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine or provide the necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This will be an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Applications with a full resume including at least three referees can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:
The Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close at 4pm on Thursday 25 August 2022. For further information, please contact Ms Angelin Chen – Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.