Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Area Manager and based at Namaka Branch, Namaka.
The incumbent will be responsible for prospecting new home loan customers and the retention & expansion of relationships with existing clients.
1. Manage and grow the housing loan portfolio.
2. Process loan applications based on BSP's Credit Assessment Criteria and facilitate the settlement process.
3. Consistently provide exceptional service to customers.
4. Maintain and build referral sources.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• A Degree in Accounting/Economics, Banking and Finance from a recognised institution.
• At least 3 years of banking experience with strong sales acumen.
• Proven business development and networking experience with sound financial and analytical skills.
• Professional and target oriented with ability to work with little supervision to meet strict deadlines.
• The candidate must possess a valid driving licence with a clean driving record.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 4pm on Monday 13 March 2023. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.
There are currently no available vacancies!