Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Manager IT Service Operations and based at Parade Building, Suva.
To provide technical assistance for IT support requests from internal customers over the phone, via email and in person.
1. Provide helpdesk support to business units.
2. Maintain and update documentation as and when required.
3. Maintain and troubleshoot systems and technology solutions to meet the SLAs set by IT management.
4. Participate in IT Projects, ensuring that all deliverables are met within the allocated time and budget.
5. Ensure IT assets are available as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in Computer Application/Hardware/Networking support or other related fields.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft products (Windows O/S and Office), and other common applications such as Adobe, McAfee etc.
• Good understanding of networking, communication and telephony.
• Advanced Technical Skills in Computing/IT and office equipment including peripheral systems like printers, scanners and EFTPoS terminals.
• Intermediate Technical Skills in Project Management.
• Group 2 driver’s license.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all applicants must demonstrate that they have received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine or provide the necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This will be an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 4pm on Monday 28 November 2022. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.