Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Manager IT Business Management and based at Level 2 Parade Building, Suva.
The incumbent will provide user support for the banking application systems by attending to access requests and actioning system-related queries or disputes.
1. Provide ongoing user access and operational support for the banking application systems.
2. Investigate issues raised by the users and where necessary consult the relevant internal or external contacts for root-cause analysis and problem resolution.
3. Provide support to the Project Management Office for key projects to ensure changes or fixes delivered are working as per their respective approved functional specifications.
4. Actively participate in the review of existing processes and functions, and recommend areas of improvement for overall efficiency.
5. Perform maintenance activities on the standard operating parameters of the banking application systems.
6. Extract appropriate data from the system through the use of SQL or existing Out-Of-the-Box or MIS reports, for accurate and effective actioning of business requests.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in Information System or Computer Science or Business Management related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Banking system’s core applications including processes and workflow mapping.
• Dependable troubleshooting skills ie apply logical, methodical, analytical approach to action queries, issues or change requests while maintaining customer service excellence.
• Able to own, run and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to interact across various levels of the organization.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all applicants must demonstrate that they have received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine or provide the necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This will be an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 9 September 2022. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.