A vacancy now exists for a Head of Corporate within the Corporate Business Unit, in Port Villa, Vanuatu. Reporting directly to the Country Head, the successful applicant will lead and manage the Corporate Banking team, maximise opportunities for new business, retain customers and focus on making banking easier, deepening customer relationships and building a strong reputation.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of a Corporate Banking plan in the local market.
- Manage a team of Relationship bankers to grow and retain Corporate Banking customer base in the local market by designing, developing and implementing Corporate Banking plan.
- Proactively manage and capitalise on opportunities to develop the channel and growth of the business.
- Manage the implementation and review of business development and marketing strategy.
- Manage expense budget to meet plan target to ensure that service levels are met.
- Drive strong relationships with internal and external business partners to deliver quality customer.
- Embed compliance and operational risk management into all business activities.
Qualification, Technical Skills and Experience required include:
- 5-10 years’ experience in Corporate Banking.
- Proven track record in contributing to business performance through strategic & operational competence.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and processes with a particular focus on Corporate Banking products
- Strong Sales Management and Coaching skills.
Salary will commensurate with skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Applications can be submitted to the address;
Edwina Stephens , Business Manager, BSP Vanuatu
P.O.BOX 32, Port Vila, Vanuatu | Email: EStephens@bsp.com.pg
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications close at 5pm Friday, 29th September, 2023.
There are currently no available vacancies!