Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced person for the above position reporting to the Country Manager and based in Suva.
To supervise and support the Collections team ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to.
1. Daily monitoring of the loan portfolio.
2. Arrange collections and recovery where necessary.
3. Ensure Insurance and asset quality management in place.
4. Assist in compiling and collating debtors age listing, provisioning, risk management and profiling.
Knowledge and Skills and Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in the field of Accounting or Business Studies with at least 5 years’ experience in a related role.
• Good financial and analytical skills.
• Good Credit and Risk Management knowledge.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Send your application with your CV including at least three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also post or deliver a printed copy to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 3rd March 2023. For further information, please contact Ms Angelin Chen – Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.