Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced person for the above position reporting to the Collections Supervisor and based in Suva.
Manage and address accounts in arrears portfolio in a timely and efficient manner in line with policies, procedures and other legislative requirements.
1. Assist in addressing and clearing arrears with the aim of reducing the loan arrears portfolio;
2. Maintain strong working relationship with the Lending and Support teams to ensure that every effort is made to ensure clients effect payments in a timely manner;
3. All required systems must be accurately updated for all key processes actioned which will include any client contact details, feedbacks or proposed arrangements to allow for ease of arrears management and follow-ups;
4. Ensure quality is maintained throughout the collection process with the ultimate objective of having permanent fixes in place.
Knowledge and Skills and Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in the field of Accounting or Business Studies
• At least 3 years of experience in a related role;
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Send your application with your CV including at least three references to email@example.com
You may also post or deliver a printed copy to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 3rd March 2023. For further information, please contact Ms Angelin Chen – Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.