Applications are invited from a qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for the position of Assistant Accountant reporting to the Management Reporting Manager and based at Level 12, BSP Suva Central Building, Suva.
The position holder will assist in the preparation of SBU profitability reports, annual budgeting, Trade & FX reporting, vendor payment and other related accounting task and analysis.
1. Assist in the Annual Financial Planning for the Bank.
2. Assist in timely completion of Balance Sheet reports.
3. Assist in the preparation of SBU profitability reports.
4. Assist with Treasury Support & Trade reporting requirements.
5. Ensure timely payments to bank approved vendors.
6. Ensure timely reconciliation of Business Corporate card acquittals and funding of outstanding balance.
7. Assist with monthly accounting requirements including expense accrual entries.
8. Ensure timely upload of Provisional and Fringe Benefit Tax in TPOS Portal at FRCS.
9. Assist with the review of vendor agreements within the approved cycle.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in Accounting with either Management/Information Technology/Economics will be preferable.
• At least, 1-year experience in similar role would be an added advantage.
• Strong accounting and analytical/hands on Excel skills.
• Good planning, effective time management and organizing ability.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a large organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Send your application and CV with at least three recent references to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also post or deliver a printed copy to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 10 March 2023. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.