We provide financial services to small income households and individuals in the informal business sector. These businesses include:
- Fish vendors on street markets
- Food hawkers
- Market vendors
- Village canteens
- Fishermen, farmers etc.
These services are available to persons who are informally employed and entrepreneurs including farmers, who have the capability and opportunity to undertake activities that can generate income.
- ProSaver EasyCard - is designed for the day-to-day transactional needs of low-income earners, which offers secure banking and accessibility to funds...read more
- ProSaver Cheque Account - this banking facility is aimed at the low-income earners with micro businesses. It offers the convenience of making purchases and payments via cheques and electronic channels...read more
- ProSaver Passbook - is a product designed to promote savings for low-income households and individuals in rural areas and maritime zones...read more
- MicroCredit Loan - we provide micro loans to small income households and individuals in the informal business sector...read more
Bank Account Opening Requirements
To open a bank account you will need to fill in a Personal Bank Account Application Form and provide the minimum opening deposit along with documents from the list of Accepted Identification to verify your full name, permanent address, date of birth, proof of occupation and a specimen signature.
Please click here to download
A letter of reference is a BSP form that also serves as a letter of identification for an applicant and can only be verified by any BSP Accepted Referee.
For more information, please call BSP Customer Care Centre on 132 888 or (679) 3214 300 or send your query through the Contact Us page.