Operating lease financing is an efficient and cost effective financing strategy.
Operating lease is an agreement to rent equipment/asset for use in your business for a fixed period of time therefore eliminating the need to utilise your cash flow for the acquisition of these equipment/assets. At the end of the lease period, the asset(s) is returned to BSP or its agent, who arranges for its disposal.
- No requirements to commit any working capital towards the purchase.
- Term is from 1 to 4 years.
- One month repayment to be provided on draw down.
- Fixed rental.
- Rental of asset includes VAT component
- Available for business customers only.
- Preserves working capital.
- Rental is fixed, allowing for better capital budgeting.
- Rentals are tax deductible.
- Eliminates the concern of the disposal of assets.
- No monthly service fee is applicable.
- Last three years business financial statements.
- Aging list of debtors and creditors.
- Detailed cash flow forecast for 12 months.
For more information, please call BSP Customer Care Centre on 132 888 or (679) 3214 300 or send your query through the Contact Us